crea tu propia energía geotérmica


Do It Yourself Home Geothermal Project

My name is Rick Faszold and this is my web site. I would like to share with you my Do It Yourself Home Geothermal project. I realize that there are a ton of Geo sites out on the net; but, with this one I tried to document as many things as I could so that you get a fuller grasp of what it takes to get one of these going. My goal was to bring this under $10,000.If you plan on doing your own project, this might save you some investigative time, allow you to ask vendors more directed questions and help you avoid some of the mistakes that I made. I am not an expert on any portion of this field. This field covers things like: thermal conductivity, soil, fluid viscosity, electricity, duct work, pumps, heat pumps, etc… If you see something here that you may find useful, check it out for yourself to make sure it is right for you.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias por tu comentario